In November 2020 Artbarn School received a designated donation and supplies as a result of the plan to dissolve the ART for Cancer Foundation.

We look forward to continuing the excellent work of this Foundation by covering 40% of the cost of an Artbarn multi-week course for people living with cancer through Art Bursaries. The AFC Foundation Restricted Fund will cover the remaining 60% of the course. Presently, these weekly classes will be delivered via Zoom. School year is divided into 4 terms – Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.

In addition, the AFC Foundation Restricted Fund will cover the cost of monthly Sunday Art Workshops exclusively for people living with cancer via Zoom for a period of 12 months starting January 2021. If needed, free workshop materials will be available for curbside pick up from Artbarn.

In order to provide art experiences to as many people as possible, if you have an Art Bursary during the term then you cannot take a Sunday Workshop.

Email the school to sign up for the workshops OR the Art Bursaries at [email protected].

Upcoming AFC Workshops
February 21, 2021 Camera Hog Workshop with Laurie Stein – now full
February 28, 2021 Floral Painting Workshop with Elizabeth Greisman
March 28, 2021 Pencil Portraits Workshop with Sarah Hall
April 11, 2021 Drawing Workshop with Kathryn Chelin
May 2, 2021 Watercolour Landscapes Workshop with Marika Kamaras Garland
May 30, 2021 Acrylic Painting Workshop with Marina Nazarova

If you would like to apply for either of these programmes fill out the form below if you have not already done so.

If you would like to apply for either of these programmes fill out the form below if you have not already done so.