November 7, 2017
We are only weeks away from December’s busy party-going season. Let us help you add a personal touch to your carefully selected hostess gifts, or holiday packages. Join our clay workshop, where you get to play with clay and create one of a kind white ceramic bisque ornaments. Your first slab of clay will give you enough raw material to create 10 small ornaments. You can purchase additional slabs if you are are in the mood for more! Our teacher, Shayne, will provide expert guidance, as well there will be samples and inspiration pictures available. Sign up here
This workshop is suitable for:
– The beginner artist who would like to dabble in clay.
– The cookie baker whose cookies are gobbled up each season.
– Anyone who likes to add a personal touch to their holiday gifts.
– The clay expert/hobbyist who hasn’t found time lately to get out their tools or fire up the kiln
– The parent and older child who would like to spend an afternoon together making memories that will last
– Friends of Artbarn School who enjoy good company on a Friday afternoon
December 1 is a PA Day for the TDSB. Older children are welcome to collaborate with their parent to create something beautiful. Younger children are encouraged to sign up for our PA Day camp that is happening at the same time, in the adjacent room.
Ornaments will be available to be picked up the following week, December 8 (or come by on December 10th for our Winter Card making Holiday Social)